Little Warriors

Betsy

Jul 22, 2009, 9:35:46 AM7/22/09
to Two or Three
"From the mouths of little children and infants, you have built a
fortress against your opponents to silence the enemy and the
avenger." (GWT) Psalm 8:2

I love this verse. I have children, and I love to hear them sing and
praise the Lord. This is not only cute, but it is powerful. This week
our church is having Vacation Bible School. It is wonderful to see so
many children sing praises to their Maker who loves them more than
anyone else in the world.

This verse says their praise is building a fortress against God's
opponents to silence the enemy.

Know: God uses even the smallest of us to battle the enemy. It is done
through praise.

Do: Encourage the children I know to praise the Lord and be little
warriors for Him in this way.

"From the lips of children and infants you have ordained praise
because of your enemies, to silence the foe and the avenger." (NIV)
Psalm 8:2