The One Who Fills Your Life with Blessings

Betsy

Sep 20, 2009, 8:59:59 PM9/20/09
to Two or Three
"Praise the LORD, my soul, and never forget all the good he has done:
He is the one who forgives all your sins, the one who heals all your
diseases, the one who rescues your life from the pit, the one who
crowns you with mercy and compassion, the one who fills your life with
blessings so that you become young again like an eagle. The LORD does
what is right and fair for all who are oppressed." Psalm 104:2-6

I have just been reading articles from a magazine. They were talking
about how Christianity is becoming less welcome even in our country.

Today in church our pastor talked about how it was the Christians who
first began hospitals in an environment where the government didn't
care about the weak, and didn't value human life but only cared about
the strong. Wherever Christians go filled with the Spirit of God, the
community is changed for the better in every way.

We serve a God who does good to us always. He forgives our sin, heals
our diseases, rescues our life from the pit, crowns us with mercy and
compassion, fills our life with blessing and makes us young again! He
always does what is right and fair for the oppressed! WoW! How can I
be depressed after being reminded of that? I can't . Again, I have to
turn my eyes from the storm and place them on Jesus, who is the source
of perfect peace.

Know: God is good and He is my Father.
Change: My focus from a depressing actual reality to an uplifting
spiritual reality (which is even MORE real than what I see!)
Do: Lift up my eyes to the hills and remember MY HELP COMES FROM THE
LORD...Maker of heaven and earth!