We Exist Because of Him

Betsy

Aug 14, 2009, 3:13:24 PM8/14/09
to Two or Three
"26. From one man he has made every nation of humanity to live all
over the earth. He has given them the seasons of the year and the
boundaries within which to live. 27 He has done this so that they
would look for God, somehow reach for him, and find him. In fact, he
is never far from any one of us. 28 Certainly, we live, move, and
exist because of him." Acts 16:26-28a

God created the entire population of earth starting with one man. He
designed a lifespan and a place for each of us. All of this He did so
that we would seek Him and find Him. I believe He is always pursuing
each person on this earth, longing for us to turn to Him through
Jesus, and enjoy the relationship with Him He created us for, living
under His grace and mercy, rather than His justice and judgment. The
payment for our sin was already paid by Jesus blood. It is a gift
freely given to us, but we must receive it! He wants us to live in the
grand design our Creator made us for!

Know: It is because of God that I exist and live. God began pursuing
from the moment I was born.

Do: Thank God that I reached Him and He saved me by His grace.

Change: Work more hand in hand with God in pursuing those who don't
yet know Him.