Endure Until your Testing is Over

Betsy

Aug 18, 2009, 2:42:44 PM8/18/09
to Two or Three
"My brothers and sisters, be very happy when you are tested in
different ways. You know that such testing of your faith produces
endurance. Endure until your testing is over. Then you will be mature
and complete, and you won't need anything. If any of you needs wisdom
to know what you should do, you should ask God, and he will give it to
you. God is generous to everyone and doesn't find fault with them."
James 1:2-4 (GWT)

Needed this one today. There are "tests" to endure, and this is just
the reminder I needed to strengthen my faith in the One who is all I
need.

Change: Being sad or discouraged when a test or trial comes, to being
happy.

Do: Pray for wisdom every day. Endure the testing.

Know: God is generous, and testing brings maturity.