Lord, Shine Your Face on us!

Betsy

Sep 3, 2009, 8:30:00 AM9/3/09
to Two or Three
"Many are saying, "Who can show us anything good?" Let the light of
your presence shine on us, O LORD." Psalm 4:6

In our flesh it is natural to look at circumstances and be discouraged
and then get a negative attitude because of what our eyes see and our
ears hear. If we look only with our eyes and listen only with our
ears, our mindset can question what good there is in the world. But
everything changes when the Lord lifts the light of His countenance on
us.

Know: Without God, there is no good, but with Him, everything changes
for the good.
Change: Seeing and hearing only with natural eyes and ears. View
things in light of a powerful God who loves me and is working on my
behalf to shape me into the image of Jesus and provide for my needs.
Do: Pray for God to always shine His face on me.