Where is my Mind?

Betsy

Jul 28, 2009, 10:08:32 AM7/28/09
to Two or Three
"Since you were brought back to life with Christ, focus on the things
that are above-where Christ holds the highest position. 2 Keep your
mind on things above, not on worldly things. 3 You have died, and your
life is hidden with Christ in God. 4 Christ is your life. When he
appears, then you, too, will appear with him in glory." Colossians
3:1-4

Yet another reminder to have my mind set on heavenly things. I have
died to my flesh. My life and hope is in the heavenly realm. When my
focus is on Christ and heavenly things, my mind is at peace.

Do: keep my mind fixed on "Things above"

Know: I have much to look forward to. This life is only the beginning.
It is preparation for my eternal future. "...I will appear with Him in
glory."