[twittervotereport] Scheduling a VoteReport call for next week

Andy Carvin

Apr 26, 2010, 11:58:15 AM4/26/10
to twitterv...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone,

There seems to be a lot of interest in scheduling a conference call to start brainstorming VoteReport for the midterms. I’ve set up a page for you to jot down what days/times you’d be available for a call next week, Monday through Thursday. If you’d like to be on the call, please fill it out by the end of the day this Wednesday, and I’ll schedule a conference call based on whatever time works best for most people.

http://www.doodle.com/u3wa9qit5fqx8nkz

thanks,

andy

----------------------------------
Andy Carvin

Senior Strategist
NPR Social Media Desk

acarvin [at] npr [dot] org
Phone:  202-513-3639

Twitter: @acarvin

Allison Fine

Apr 26, 2010, 12:00:08 PM4/26/10
to twitterv...@googlegroups.com
Super, Andy, thanks for taking the lead on this, can't wait to stir the pot again with you all!

Allison