[twittervotereport] Call-in details for VoteReport call Thursday

Andy Carvin

May 19, 2010, 4:26:51 PM5/19/10
to twitterv...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone,

We’re still on for Thursday’s VoteReport call at 2pm ET. Hope you can join us.

Dial In Number: 202-513-3300, or 877-898-2400.

You will be asked to enter your conference ID followed by the # key
Conference ID: 2855

You will then hear:
If you are the host, press 1 - otherwise press 2
NO ONE is the host. EVERYONE needs to press 2

You will then be asked to enter the Password:
Password: 6397

Thanks,

andy

----------------------------------
Andy Carvin

Senior Strategist
NPR Social Media Desk

acarvin [at] npr [dot] org
Phone:  202-513-3639

Twitter: @acarvin

Tracy Viselli

May 19, 2010, 4:40:36 PM5/19/10
to twitterv...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andy, thanks for organizing. I'm a maybe tomorrow.

Tracy
--
Yours, Tracy Viselli (a.k.a. Myrna the Minx)

Website:  http://tracyviselli.com
Twitter:  http://twitter.com/myrnatheminx

Andy Carvin

May 20, 2010, 1:55:34 PM5/20/10
to twitterv...@googlegroups.com
We'll be getting started in just a few mins.

Andy

Sent via smoke signals

Andrew Turner

May 20, 2010, 2:00:50 PM5/20/10
to twitterv...@googlegroups.com, <twittervotereport@googlegroups.com>
I have another conference call right now, so I can't call in. Would be great to catch up about it later.

Andrew

Andy Carvin

May 20, 2010, 2:23:39 PM5/20/10
to twitterv...@googlegroups.com
No worries; it was a small group - Dave, Jon and I - but it was a productive call. We talked about new platforms we should try to bring into the project, so Dave is going to reach out to Gowalla and Foursquare while I reach out to Facebook. It'd be really cool if we can get 4sq to create an I Voted! badge for users who participate, for example. We'll investigate Facebook's plans for their own check-in system, as well as Twitter's upcoming Annotations system. Jon offered to talk it up at the CFP conference next month, to see if we can recruit a few more developers. And for those of you who will be at PDF in a couple of weeks, it'd be great to talk it up there, particularly in terms of recruiting some more partners.

ac
winmail.dat

Allison Fine

May 21, 2010, 3:43:15 PM5/21/10
to twitterv...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the update, Andy. I'll be at PDF and would love to meet up with folks there.

Allison
> <winmail.dat>

Sze Wong

Jun 23, 2010, 7:16:13 AM6/23/10
to twitterv...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

My comapny is going to sponsor the TEDxPennQuarter event in Washington
DC next month. With the sponsorship, the organizer ask me to show
something "cool" and "in-procgress" during the event.

I thought I can use this opportunity to help promote this project that
we are working on. (I know I havn't been involved this round yet, this
is my chance to put 'me' back in the 'we')

After all, it fits the DC theme (Politics), it's cool and it's in-progress.

Thoughts?

The event is on Sunday July 11 at the Newsum.
(http://tedxpennquarter.com/) I will need some help putting it
together, like creating some flyers on our past projects, and I will
also need some man-power at the event.

Let me know what you all think, I think it's a great way to promote
what we are doing and even do some recruiting.

Sze