[twittervotereport] apologies re: conf call

Andy Carvin

May 6, 2010, 9:34:55 AM5/6/10
to twitterv...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to apologize for dropping the ball re: a VoteReport conference call this week. I got sucked into some oil spill related activities and the next thing I realized the entire week had passed.

I’m about to hit the road for the next week or so. Can we try to reschedule for some time the week of May 17?

Thanks,

ac

----------------------------------
Andy Carvin

Senior Strategist
NPR Social Media Desk

acarvin [at] npr [dot] org
Phone:  202-513-3639

Twitter: @acarvin

David Troy

May 11, 2010, 7:40:00 PM5/11/10
to twitterv...@googlegroups.com
Andy,

I'm trying to use Tungle to publish my availability, so if you see something there that works, just sign up for it! :)

Thanks,
Dave
--
Dave Troy
meet with me: http://tungle.me/davetroy

Andy Carvin

May 17, 2010, 10:31:15 AM5/17/10
to twitterv...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone,

Looks like Dave and I are available at 2pm ET this Thursday. Will that work for any of you?

Dave- tried grabbing your time on Tungle but keep getting error messages when booking the time slot. Could you tentatively reserve this time slot in case others are available?

Thanks,

ac

Andy Carvin

Senior Strategist