conference call gremlins

1 view

Andy Carvin

Sep 23, 2010, 3:01:09 PM9/23/10
to twitterv...@googlegroups.com

Anyone able to get on the call? Looks like there might be a problem with it. Checking with Dave Troy to confirm we got the right number. Hang tight…

ac

----------------------------------
Andy Carvin

Senior Strategist
NPR Social Media Desk

acarvin [at] npr [dot] org
Phone:  202-513-3639

Twitter: @acarvin
----------------------------------

Jacob Soboroff

Sep 23, 2010, 3:02:40 PM9/23/10
to twitterv...@googlegroups.com
i can't get on the line

Andy Carvin

Sep 23, 2010, 3:04:11 PM9/23/10
to twitterv...@googlegroups.com

Dave just wrote back and said there’s a problem with the line. Does anyone have a conf call # handy or should we resched for next week? Sorry for the difficulties….

ac

----------------------------------
Andy Carvin

Senior Strategist
NPR Social Media Desk

acarvin [at] npr [dot] org
Phone:  202-513-3639

Twitter: @acarvin
----------------------------------

Britt Blaser

Sep 23, 2010, 3:06:55 PM9/23/10
to twitterv...@googlegroups.com

Andy Carvin

Sep 23, 2010, 3:07:23 PM9/23/10
to twitterv...@googlegroups.com

Okay, hang tight – Dave says the line will be fixed in five mins. Will let you know when it’s working.

----------------------------------
Andy Carvin

Senior Strategist
NPR Social Media Desk

acarvin [at] npr [dot] org
Phone:  202-513-3639

Twitter: @acarvin
----------------------------------

Andy Carvin

Sep 23, 2010, 3:08:29 PM9/23/10
to twitterv...@googlegroups.com

Let’s wait a few mins and see if Dave gets the main line fixed, as not everyone on the call is following this group….

----------------------------------
Andy Carvin

Senior Strategist
NPR Social Media Desk

acarvin [at] npr [dot] org
Phone:  202-513-3639

Twitter: @acarvin
----------------------------------

Jacob Soboroff

Sep 23, 2010, 3:07:51 PM9/23/10
to twitterv...@googlegroups.com
my vote is next week -- but if we have a line and can do it before 4ET I can call in.

Andy Carvin

Sep 23, 2010, 3:15:07 PM9/23/10
to twitterv...@googlegroups.com

Okay, let’s use Britt’s number:

(712) 432-1100; 869911#

Thanks for your patience….

----------------------------------
Andy Carvin

Senior Strategist
NPR Social Media Desk

acarvin [at] npr [dot] org
Phone:  202-513-3639

Twitter: @acarvin
----------------------------------

Jacob Soboroff

Sep 23, 2010, 3:49:57 PM9/23/10
to twitterv...@googlegroups.com, <twittervotereport@googlegroups.com>
I was laying low on the call only because what we have to offer is more of the promotional nature to quite a large network of election reform advocates and young people. When the time comes to strategize about that we are ready willing and able to pull out all the stops to push Vote Report.

One other thought. Foursquare now has the "I voted" badge for election day. Any way to officially tie that to vote report?

Best.
Jacob Soboroff
Executive Director, Why Tuesday?
917-626-7164

Sent from my iPhone

Tracy Viselli

Sep 23, 2010, 4:30:51 PM9/23/10
to twitterv...@googlegroups.com
I might have info on foursquare--checking to see if I have permission to speak ;-)

Tracy
Yours, Tracy Viselli

Website:  http://tracyviselli.com
Twitter:  http://twitter.com/myrnatheminx

Andy Carvin

Sep 23, 2010, 4:47:53 PM9/23/10
to twitterv...@googlegroups.com, twitterv...@googlegroups.com
Dave and I spoke with them. We can use their public data feed but they didn't seem interested in partnering in an active way per se.

Andy

Sent via carrier pigeon

Ted Rybeck

Sep 23, 2010, 3:06:42 PM9/23/10
to twitterv...@googlegroups.com

Hi Andy,

I’m having trouble getting in too.  We’re on standby if there’s a new number.

Thanks,

Ted

Tracy Viselli

Sep 23, 2010, 10:31:52 PM9/23/10
to twitterv...@googlegroups.com
Leslie Bradshaw who is working with Foursquare on the project told me that they do plan to at least pay homage to TVR on the site that goes up for "I Voted" campaign. It's all still coming together but there will at least be some cross promotional opportunities if not functional opportunities.

Tracy

Ted Rybeck

Sep 23, 2010, 3:03:51 PM9/23/10
to twitterv...@googlegroups.com

5

Anyone able to get on the call? Looks like there might be a problem with it. Checking with Dave Troy to confirm we got the right number. Hang tight…

Ted Rybeck

Sep 23, 2010, 3:10:52 PM9/23/10
to twitterv...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Andy. We’re on standby.

Let’s wait a few mins and see if Dave gets the main line fixed, as not everyone on the call is following this group….