Developer tix still available for PublicMediaCamp

Andy Carvin

Sep 30, 2009, 10:45:56 AM9/30/09
to twitterv...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you know we still have a handful of free tickets available for developers interested in attending PublicMediaCamp in DC the weekend of October 17. We’re expecting around 300 people from around the country to come together and explore new ways for public radio and TV to partner with the public on collaborative projects, just like we did with Vote Report. We’re also going to have local and regional PubCamps around the country next year. We’re almost at max capacity, but there are still some developer tix available, so if you’re interested, please feel free to sign up here:

http://pubcamp.eventbrite.com

For more info on the camp, you can find it at http://publicmediacamp.org.

Thanks,

andy