No Action Required? [Re: Your Premium PBworks workspace is expiring -- how to renew votereport.pbworks.com]

1 view

Matt Cooperrider

Oct 20, 2009, 3:03:24 PM10/20/09
to twitterv...@googlegroups.com, ra...@pbwiki.com
Hey All,

Our premium PBworks is expiring.  I don't think it's going to affect our site at all, since we don't have much content and it's just an archive.  Speak now if you think otherwise.

Thanks again to PBwiki for supporting TVR :)

MC

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 12:15 PM, <bil...@pbworks.com> wrote:
Hi Ramit,

Your premium subscription for votereport.pbworks.com will expire in 48
hours.  This is the last message you will receive before your workspace is
downgraded to PBworks Basic.

To renew your premium plan, visit:
https://votereport.pbworks.com/extend.php

If you take no action, your workspace won't be deleted, but you will no
longer have premium features like access controls, workspace customization
and additional storage space.

Please note that our options have changed since your last purchase. Our
previous Silver, Gold, and Platinum plans have been replaced with an even
better Basic option and new premium plans to fit your specific
organization's needs.

To view your options and renew, visit:
https://votereport.pbworks.com/extend.php

Thanks,