September New Releases

Goodreads

Sep 10, 2012, 9:45:38 AM9/10/12
to Jennifer Sutton
New Releases from Authors You've Read (Goodreads.com)
SPONSORED BY
The fearless heroine of The Informationist is and taking on a cult known as the Chosen.
The fearless heroine of The Informationist is back and taking on a cult known as the Chosen.
Goodreads
Hi Jennifer,

Here are this month's new releases from authors on your shelves and your favorite genres. Enjoy!

NEW RELEASES BY GENRE

The Casual Vacancy
NW
Telegraph Avenue
This Is How You Lose Her
Blackberry Winter
fiction
Happier at Home: Kiss More, Jump More, Abandon a Project, Read Samuel Johnson, and My Other Experiments in the Practice of Everyday Life
Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead
Hidden America: From Coal Miners to Cowboys, an Extraordinary Exploration of the Unseen People Who Make This Country Work
Vagina: A New Biography
The End of Men: And the Rise of Women
nonfiction
The Raven Boys (Raven Cycle, #1)
What's Left of Me (The Hybrid Chronicles, #1)
Hidden (Firelight, #3)
Cursed
Stormdancer (The Lotus War, #1)
young adult
The Peculiar
Drama
What Came from the Stars
The Great Unexpected
Goldilocks and the Three Dinosaurs
children's
The Black Count: Glory, Revolution, Betrayal, and the Real Count of Monte Cristo
When America First Met China: An Exotic History of Tea, Drugs, and Money in the Age of Sail
Thomas Jefferson's Creme Brulee: How a Founding Father and His Slave James Hemings Introduced French Cuisine to America
The Richest Woman in America: The Life and Times of Hetty Green
500 Days: Decisions and Deceptions in the Shadow of 9/11
history & biography
Diary of a Submissive: A Modern True Tale of Sexual Awakening
White Jacket Required: A Culinary Coming-of-Age Story
No Easy Day: The Firsthand Account of the Mission That Killed Osama Bin Laden
The Longest Way Home: One Man's Quest for the Courage to Settle Down
All Gone: A Memoir of My Mother's Dementia. With Refreshments
memoir & autobiography
Frozen Heat (Nikki Heat, #4)
Delusion in Death (In Death, #35)
Low Pressure
Garment of Shadows (Mary Russell, #12)
Trust Your Eyes
mystery & thriller
Love Unrehearsed (Love, #2)
Archangel's Storm (Guild Hunter, #5)
Rapture (The Fallen Angels, #4)
How to Drive a Dragon Crazy (The Dragon Kin, #6)
Never Seduce a Scot (The Montgomerys and Armstrongs, #1)
romance
The Fractal Prince
The Rapture of the Nerds: A tale of the singularity, posthumanity, and awkward social situations
Clockwork Angels: The Novel
Midst Toil and Tribulation (Safehold, #6)
Clean (Mindspace Investigations, #1)
science fiction
Ashes of Honor (October Daye, #6)
The Blinding Knife (Lightbringer, #2)
Full Blooded
Incarnation
The White Forest
fantasy
Winter of the World (The Century Trilogy #2)
Laura Lamont's Life in Pictures
Hemingway's Girl
San Miguel
The Lincoln Conspiracy: A Novel
historical fiction
Teen Titans, Vol. 1: It's Our Right to Fight
Birds of Prey, Vol. 1: Trouble in Mind
Only The Ring Finger Knows, Volume 05: The Finger Never Sleeps
Library Wars: Love & War, Vol. 8
Penguin: Pain and Prejudice
graphic novels & comics
more new releases by genre »
SPONSORED BY KOBO
The Ginger Bread House
The Gingerbread House
by Carin Gerhardsen

One of Kobo’s hottest new crime eBooks!
Save 50% with PromoCode:
Goodreads50
POPULAR NEW RELEASES
The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings The Casual Vacancy The Raven Boys (Raven Cycle, #1) What's Left of Me (The Hybrid Chronicles, #1) Hidden (Firelight, #3) Cursed Alice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles, #1) The Diviners (The Diviners, #1) Tiger's Destiny (The Tiger Saga, #4) Outpost (Razorland, #2) Unspoken (The Lynburn Legacy, #1)
more new releases »

To edit your favorite genres, please click here.
To receive this email only when it includes an author you’ve read, please click here.
To unsubscribe from the New Releases email, please click here.