June New Releases

Goodreads

Jun 14, 2012, 9:59:11 AM6/14/12
to Jennifer Sutton
New Releases from Authors You've Read (Goodreads.com)
SPONSORED BY
Shadow & Bone
“Unlike anything I’ve ever read.” —Veronica Roth, bestselling author of Divergent Add to My Books!
Goodreads
Hi Jennifer,

Here are this month's new releases from authors on your shelves and your favorite genres. Enjoy!

NEW RELEASES BY GENRE

The Red House: A Novel
Summerland: A Novel
One Breath Away
The World Without You
The Unfinished Work of Elizabeth D.: A Novel
fiction
The Honest Truth About Dishonesty: How We Lie to Everyone---Especially Ourselves
Full Body Burden: Growing Up in the Nuclear Shadow of Rocky Flats
Twilight of the Elites: America After Meritocracy
Coming of Age on Zoloft: How Antidepressants Cheered Us Up, Let Us Down, and Changed Who We Are
Attention All Passengers
nonfiction
Rapture
The Golden Lily (Bloodlines, #2)
My Life Next Door
Shadow and Bone (The Grisha Trilogy, #1)
This is Not a Test
young adult
Bink and Gollie, Two for One
Deadweather and Sunrise (The Chronicles of Egg, #1)
The Academy Defenders
Dork Diaries 4: Tales from a Not-So-Graceful Ice Princess
Red Knit Cap Girl
children's
Darwin's Ghosts: The Secret History of Evolution
The Second World War
Superman: A Biography
The Mansion of Happiness: A History of Life and Death
The Divorce of Henry VIII: The Untold Story from Inside the Vatican
history & biography
Yes, Chef: A Memoir
Sugarhouse: Turning the Neighborhood Crack House into Our Home Sweet Home
The Receptionist
Hotels, Hospitals, and Jails: A Memoir
All Roads Lead to Austen: A Yearlong Journey with Jane
memoir & autobiography
Gone Girl
Into the Darkest Corner
Wicked Business (Lizzy & Diesel, #2)
The Third Gate: A Novel
Mission to Paris (Night Soldiers, #12)
mystery & thriller
Once Burned (Night Prince, #1)
Wicked Nights (Angels of the Dark, #1)
Thief of Shadows (Maiden Lane, #4)
Jacked Up (Fast Track, #6)
At Last (Lucky Harbor, #5)
romance
Redshirts
Blue Remembered Earth (Poseidon's Children, #1)
The Long Earth
Caliban's War
Amped
science fiction
Kiss the Dead (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #21)
Chasing Magic (Downside Ghosts, #5)
Darkness Devours (Dark Angels, #3)
Tempest’s Fury (Jane True, #5)
The Taken (Celestial Blues, #1)
fantasy
The Chaperone
The Queen's Vow: A Novel of Isabella of Castile
Her Highness, the Traitor
 Glamorous Illusions
Heading Out to Wonderful
historical fiction
Batman: Death by Design
Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Promise Part 2
Kick-Ass 2
Marathon
DMZ Vol. 12: The Five Nations of New York
graphic novels & comics
more new releases by genre »
SPONSORED BY
Unmarked Grave
WWI nurse Bess Crawford matches wits with a murderer in Charles Todds’ An Unmarked Grave.
Read now!
POPULAR NEW RELEASES
Rapture (Fallen, #4) The Golden Lily (Bloodlines, #2) Once Burned (Night Prince, #1) Shadow and Bone (The Grisha Trilogy, #1) My Life Next Door For Darkness Shows the Stars This is Not a Test Stunning (Pretty Little Liars, #11) The Glimpse Before I Wake (Soul Screamers, #6) Lies Beneath (Lies Beneath #1)
more new releases »

To edit your favorite genres, please click here.
To receive this email only when it includes an author you’ve read, please click here.
To unsubscribe from the New Releases email, please click here.