June New Releases

Goodreads

Jun 8, 2013, 10:50:38 PM6/8/13
to Jennifer Sutton
New books in all your favorite genres! Here are the top new books of the month. Find your next great read!
SPONSORED BY
Sweet Salt Air
This summer, the secret that tore two friends apart can bring them back together… Add to my books »
Goodreads
Hi Jennifer,

Here are this month's new releases from authors on your shelves and your favorite genres. Enjoy!

NEW RELEASES BY GENRE

The Silver Star
Sisterland: A Novel
Sweet Salt Air
Beautiful Day
The Engagements
Fiction
Goodnight Mind: Turn Off Your Noisy Thoughts and Get a Good Night's Sleep
Food Over Medicine: The Conversation That Could Save Your Life
Second Suns: Two Doctors and Their Amazing Quest to Restore Sight and Save Lives
The Whole Fromage: Adventures in the Delectable World of French Cheese
How to Teach Your Children Shakespeare
Nonfiction
The Moon and More
Another Little Piece
Ink (Paper Gods, #1)
 In the After
Linked
Young Adult
The Wig in the Window
Sidekicked
World on a String
Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's Library
The Apprentices
Children's
The Astronaut Wives Club: A True Story
Duel with the Devil: The True Story of How Alexander Hamilton and Aaron Burr Teamed Up to Take on America's First Sensational Murder Mystery
Queen of the Air: A True Story of Love and Tragedy at the Circus
Against Their Will: The Secret History of Medical Experimentation on Children in Cold War America
American Gun: A History of the U.S. in Ten Firearms
History & Biography
The Tao of Martha: My Year of LIVING; Or, Why I'm Never Getting All That Glitter Off of the Dog
Fairyland: A Memoir of My Father
Bootstrapper: From Broke to Badass on a Northern Michigan Farm
Double Double: A Dual Memoir of Alcoholism
Called Again: Love and Triumph on the Appalachian Trail
Memoir & Autobiography
The Shining Girls
Always Watching
Bad Monkey
Lexicon
The Heist (O'Hare and Fox #1)
Mystery & Thriller
Forever Too Far (Too Far, #3)
The Impact of You
Following Me
Amazingly Broken
Search Me
Romance
Doctor Who: Harvest of Time
Angel on the Ropes
Love Minus Eighty
The Beautiful Land
Rogue Touch
Science Fiction
The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Gameboard of the Gods (Age of X, #1)
Hunted (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #6)
Copper Girl (Copper Legacy #1)
Blood Moon (The Moonlight Trilogy, #1)
Fantasy
The Firebird
TransAtlantic
The Yonahlossee Riding Camp for Girls: A Novel
Children of the Jacaranda Tree
Cinnamon and Gunpowder
Historical Fiction
Primates: The Fearless Science of Jane Goodall, Dian Fossey, and Biruté Galdikas
Pandora Hearts, #16
Sweet Tooth, Vol. 6: Wild Game
Teen Titans, Vol. 2: The Culling
The Crow: Skinning the Wolves
Graphic Novels & Comics
More New Releases by Genre »
SPONSORED BY
Rebellion of Miss Lucy
"A well-crafted 'memoir' of an unforgettable person."
-Kirkus Reviews

"Wonderfully written."
-The Book Wheel

Add to my books
POPULAR NEW RELEASES
Entwined with You (Crossfire, #3) Forever Too Far (Too Far, #3) The Moon and More The Ocean at the End of the Lane The Game Changer (The Perfect Game, #2) One Tiny Lie (Ten Tiny Breaths, #2) Gameboard of the Gods (Age of X, #1) Faking It (Losing It, #2) Siege and Storm (The Grisha, #2) Being Me (Inside Out Trilogy, #2)
More New Releases »

To edit your favorite genres, please click here.
To receive this email only when it includes an author you’ve read, please click here.
To unsubscribe from the New Releases email, please click here.

© 2013 Goodreads Inc
49 Stevenson Street, Suite 950, San Francisco, CA 94105