May New Releases

Goodreads

May 7, 2011, 12:32:34 AM5/7/11
to Jennifer Sutton
Goodreads
Hi Jennifer,

Here are this month's new releases from authors on your shelves and your favorite genres. Enjoy!

NEW RELEASES BY GENRE

If You Were Here: A Novel
The Story of Beautiful Girl
The Ninth Wife
Here, Home, Hope
Faith: A Novel
fiction
The Geeks Shall Inherit the Earth: Popularity, Quirk Theory and Why Outsiders Thrive After High School
Carrots 'n' Cake
Wicked Bugs
The Nature Principle
Sex, Drugs, and Sea Slime: The Oceans' Oddest Creatures and Why They Matter
nonfiction
Divergent (Divergent, #1)
What Happened to Goodbye
Illusions (Wings, #3)
Abandon (Abandon Trilogy #1)
Die for Me (Revenants, #1)
young adult
The Throne of Fire (Kane Chronicles, #2)
A Tale of Two Castles
Junonia
Aliens on Vacation
I'm a Shark
children's
In the Garden of Beasts
The Ballad of Bob Dylan: A Portrait
The Convert: A Tale of Exile and Extremism
Berlin 1961
Indigo: In Search of the Color That Seduced the World
history & biography
Lies that Chelsea Handler Told Me
The Reading Promise: My Father and the Books We Shared
My Boyfriend Wrote a Book About Me: And Other Stories I Shouldn't Share with Acquaintances, Co-workers, Taxi Drivers, Assistants, Job Interviewers, Bikini ... and Ex/ Current/ Future Boyfriends But Have
The Feast Nearby: How I lost my job, buried a marriage, and found my way by keeping chickens, foraging, preserving, bartering, and eating locally (all on $40 a week)
The Long Journey Home: A Memoir
memoir & autobiography
Don't Breathe a Word
10th Anniversary (Women's Murder Club)
Secret of the White Rose
A Drop of the Hard Stuff (Matthew Scudder #17)
Sixkill (Spenser #40)
mystery & thriller
Dragon Bound (Elder Races, #1)
Breaking Point (I-Team, #5)
The Unbearable Lightness of Dragons (Light Dragons, #2)
The Devil in Disguise (Regency Rogues, #1)
The Secret Desires of a Governess
romance
Embassytown
Fuzzy Nation
America Pacifica
Mind Storm
The Hot Gate: Troy Rising III
science fiction
Dead Reckoning (Sookie Stackhouse, #11)
Hard Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires, #4)
Graveminder
Hounded (Iron Druid Chronicles, #1)
Queen of Kings
fantasy
Caleb's Crossing
The Daughter of Siena
Queen By Right: A Novel
Doc: A Novel
The Last Time I Saw Paris
historical fiction
Black Bird, Volume 8
Page by Paige
Empire State: A Love Story (or Not)
Kimi ni Todoke: From Me to You, Volume 8
Y The Last Man Deluxe Book 5
graphic novels & comics
more new releases by genre »
Mother's Day Special Advertisement

POPULAR NEW RELEASES

Dead Reckoning (Sookie Stackhouse, #11) Divergent (Divergent, #1) What Happened to Goodbye Illusions (Wings, #3) Starcrossed (Starcrossed, #1) Die for Me (Revenants, #1) Blood Magic (Blood Journals, #1) Bite Club (The Morganville Vampires, #10) The Throne of Fire (Kane Chronicles, #2) Hard Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires, #4)
more new releases »

To edit your favorite genres, please click here.
To unsubscribe from the New Releases email, please click here.