Updates from Deborah

Goodreads

Feb 4, 2011, 7:49:53 PM2/4/11
to Jennifer Sutton
goodreads
books

Jennifer,

You have 1 new updates from your friends. Change the frequency or configure this email here.

02/03 Deborah gave 5 stars to: The Witching Hour (Lives of the Mayfair Witches, #1) by Anne Rice
status: Read in January, 1994

This book is the reason that I visited New Orleans, which started a lifetime love affair with the city. Anne Rice's narrative is vivid, colorful and seductive. The Witching Hour is on my top ten list of books.

We believe this email is a valuable service — updating you when your friends read something new.
However if you want to unsubscribe or change the frequency of this email please click here.

This email was sent by request to twitter-sookie-sta...@googlegroups.com.