January New Releases

Goodreads

Jan 16, 2011, 7:11:22 PM1/16/11
to Jennifer Sutton
Goodreads
Hi Jennifer,

Here are this month's new releases from authors on your shelves and your favorite genres. Enjoy!

NEW RELEASES BY GENRE

The Lake of Dreams
Left Neglected
The Weird Sisters
You Know When the Men Are Gone
While Mortals Sleep: Unpublished Short Fiction
fiction
The Price of Everything: Solving the Mystery of Why We Pay What We Do
The 100 Thing Challenge: How I Got Rid of Almost Everything, Remade My Life, and Regained My Soul
Peace and Plenty
Dog, Inc.: The Uncanny Inside Story of Cloning Man's Best Friend
The Science of Kissing: What Our Lips Are Telling Us
nonfiction
Awakened (House of Night, #8)
Unearthly (Unearthly, #1)
The Lost Saint (The Dark Divine,  #2)
Across the Universe
Entangled
young adult
Cat Secrets
Tony Baloney
Square Cat
Snow Rabbit, Spring Rabbit: A Book of Changing Seasons
Just in Time, Abraham Lincoln
children's
American Rose: A Nation Laid Bare: The Life and Times of Gypsy Rose Lee
Great Philosophers Who Failed at Love
Jackie as Editor
American Uprising: The Untold Story of America's Largest Slave Revolt
Our Man in Tehran: The Truth Behind the Secret Mission to Save Six Americans during the Iran Hostage Crisis and the Ambassador Who Worked with the CIA to Bring Them Home
history & biography
Memory Palace
Little Princes: One Man's Promise to Bring Home the Lost Children of Nepal
365 Thank Yous: The Year a Simple Act of Daily Gratitude Changed My Life
Vice: One Cop's Story of Patrolling America's Most Dangerous City
Bird Cloud
memoir & autobiography
What the Night Knows
Three Seconds
The Poison Tree
A Lonely Death: An Inspector Ian Rutledge Mystery
The Cypress House
mystery & thriller
The Orchid Affair (Pink Carnation, #7)
Call Me Irresistible
Nocturne
Ruthless Game (GhostWalkers, #9)
My Fair Succubi (Succubus Diaries, #3)
romance
Prospero Burns (Warhammer 40,00) (The Horus Heresy, #15)
Citadel: Troy Rising II
Agatha H and the Airship City (Girl Genuis)
Halo: Cryptum
Cobra Guardian: Cobra War: Book Two
science fiction
Shadowfever (Fever, #5)
The Lost Gate (Mithermages)
Mercy Blade (Jane Yellowrock, #3)
Tempest's Legacy (Jane True, #3)
Bloodshot (The Cheshire Red Reports, #1)
fantasy
Lily of the Nile
The Death Instinct
Clara and Mr. Tiffany
Khan: Empire of Silver: A Novel of the Khan Empire (Conqueror, #4)
The Reluctant Queen
historical fiction
Fullmetal Alchemist, Vol. 24
Stepping on Roses, Volume 4
The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger - The Journey Begins
The Sixth Gun (Vol. 1)
Vietnamerica: A Family's Leavetakings and Homecomings
graphic novels & comics
more new releases »

POPULAR NEW RELEASES

Awakened (House of Night, #8) Unearthly (Unearthly, #1) Across the Universe Shadowfever (Fever, #5) Entice (Need, #3) Entangled Timeless My Soul to Steal (Soul Screamers, #4) Warped XVI
more new releases »

To edit your favorite genres, please click here.
To unsubscribe from the New Releases email, please click here.