June New Releases

Goodreads

Jun 9, 2011, 9:32:35 PM6/9/11
to Jennifer Sutton
Goodreads
Hi Jennifer,

Here are this month's new releases from authors on your shelves and your favorite genres. Enjoy!

NEW RELEASES BY GENRE

State of Wonder
The Blackberry Bush
Silver Girl
The Art of Forgetting
The Borrower
fiction
Why We Believe in God(s): A Concise Guide to the Science of Faith
Likeable Social Media: How to Delight Your Customers, Create an Irresistible Brand, and Be Generally Amazing on Facebook (& Other Social Networks)
Marriage Confidential: The Post-Romantic Age of Workhorse Wives, Royal Children, Undersexed Spouses, and Rebel Couples Who Are Rewriting the Rules
Killer Stuff and Tons of Money: Seeking History and Hidden Gems in Flea-Market America
La Seduction: How the French Play the Game of Life
nonfiction
Passion (Fallen, #3)
Starcrossed (Starcrossed, #1)
Everlasting (The Immortals, #6)
Hereafter (Hereafter, #1)
Hourglass
young adult
Septimus Heap, Book Six: Darke
Dork Diaries 3: Tales from a Not-So-Talented Pop Star
Should I Share My Ice Cream? (An Elephant and Piggie Book)
Theodore Boone: The Abduction
To Do: A Book of Alphabets and Birthdays (Beinecke Rare Book Manuscript)
children's
The Greater Journey: Americans in Paris, 1830-1900
The Murder of the Century: The Gilded Age Crime That Scandalized a City & Sparked the Tabloid Wars
The Man in the Rockefeller Suit: The Astonishing Rise and Spectacular Fall of a Serial Imposter
The President and the Assassin: McKinley, Terror, and Empire at the Dawn of the American Century
The Whites of Their Eyes: Bunker Hill, the First American Army, and the Emergence of George Washington
history & biography
Tolstoy and the Purple Chair: My Year of Magical Reading
Thoughts Without Cigarettes: A Memoir
Bobblehead Dad: 25 Life Lessons I Forgot I Knew
See a Little Light: The Trail of Rage and Melody
A Love That Multiplies: An Up-Close View of How They Make it Work
memoir & autobiography
Before I Go to Sleep
Smokin' Seventeen
The Devil Colony (A Sigma Force Novel)
Fallen (Will Trent, #3)
Buried Secrets
mystery & thriller
Deeper Than Midnight (Midnight Breed, #9)
Just Like Heaven (Smythe-Smith Quartet, #1)
The Reluctant Vampire (Argeneau, #15)
Nightfall (Dark Age Dawning, #1)
Beg For Mercy (Trilogy, #1)
romance
The Map of Time
Robopocalypse
Deadline (Newsflesh, #2)
Leviathan Wakes (Expanse #1)
The Immortality Virus
science fiction
Magic Slays (Kate Daniels, #5)
Hit List (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #20)
Hunt the Moon (Cassandra Palmer, #5)
Kitty's Big Trouble (Kitty Norville, #9)
Naamah's Blessing (Kushiel's Legacy, #9)
fantasy
Dreams of Joy: A Novel
The American Heiress
Before Versailles: A Novel of Louis XIV
The Borgia Betrayal
A Young Wife
historical fiction
Anya's Ghost
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Last Gleaming
Ouran High School Host Club, Volume 16
Fullmetal Alchemist, Volume 25
American Vampire Volume 2
graphic novels & comics
more new releases by genre »

POPULAR NEW RELEASES

Passion (Fallen, #3) Everlasting (The Immortals, #6) Hereafter (Hereafter, #1) Hourglass A Need So Beautiful Possession Uncommon Criminals (Heist Society, #2) Imaginary Girls Deeper Than Midnight (Midnight Breed, #9) The Day Before
more new releases »

To edit your favorite genres, please click here.
To unsubscribe from the New Releases email, please click here.