February New Releases

Goodreads

Feb 11, 2011, 10:59:33 AM2/11/11
to Jennifer Sutton
Goodreads
Hi Jennifer,

Here are this month's new releases from authors on your shelves and your favorite genres. Enjoy!

NEW RELEASES BY GENRE

The Fates Will Find Their Way: A Novel
Amaryllis in Blueberry
Swamplandia!
West of Here
The Evolution of Bruno Littlemore
fiction
Cinderella Ate My Daughter: Dispatches from the Frontlines of the New Girlie-Girl Culture
Evil Plans: Having Fun on the Road to World Domination
Spousonomics: Using Economics to Master Love, Marriage, and Dirty Dishes
Morning, Noon, and Night: Growing Up and Growing Old with Literature
A Chance to Make History: What Works and What Doesn't in Providing an Excellent Education for All
nonfiction
Darkest Mercy (Wicked Lovely, #5)
Angelfire (Angelfire, #1)
The Iron Witch (The Iron Witch, #1)
Delirium (Delirium, #1)
Angel (Maximum Ride, #7)
young adult
When I Grow Up
Ribbit Rabbit
Zita the Spacegirl
Where's Walrus?
I Broke My Trunk! (An Elephant and Piggie Book)
children's
Fortunate Sons: The 120 Chinese Boys Who Came to America, Went to School, and Revolutionized an Ancient Civilization
The Anatomy of a Moment
Endgame: Bobby Fischer's Remarkable Rise and Fall - From America's Brightest Prodigy to the Edge of Madness
Ugly Beauty: Helena Rubinstein, L'Oréal, and the Blemished History of Looking Good
The Invisible Line: Three American Families and the Secret Journey from Black to White
history & biography
The Good Daughter: A Memoir of My Mother's Hidden Life
The Pioneer Woman: Black Heels to Tractor Wheels--A Love Story
And I Shall Have Some Peace There: Trading in the Fast Lane for My Own Dirt Road
Reading Women: How the Great Books of Feminism Changed My Life
A Box of Darkness: The Story of a Marriage
memoir & autobiography
A Red Herring Without Mustard (Flavia de Luce, #3)
Treachery in Death (In Death, #32)
The Devotion of Suspect X
Instruments of Darkness
Though Not Dead: A Kate Shugak Novel (Kate Shugak Novels)
mystery & thriller
Dreams of a Dark Warrior (Immortals After Dark, #11)
Visions of Magic (Awakening, #1)
The Perfect Play (Play by Play, #1)
Lust (The Sins and The Virtues #1)
Everyone Loves a Hero
romance
Regarding Ducks and Universes
Xombies: Apocalypso (Xombies, #3)
In Fire Forged (Worlds of Honor, #5)
Grail
Rising Tides
science fiction
This Side of the Grave (Night Huntress, #5)
Pale Demon (Rachel Morgan/The Hollows, #9)
A Discovery of Witches
The Heroes
Blackveil (Green Rider, #4)
fantasy
Madame Tussaud: A Novel of the French Revolution
The Paris Wife
The Tudor Secret
The Oracle of Stamboul
Exit the Actress: A Novel
historical fiction
Daytripper
Jack of Fables Vol. 8: The Fulminate Blade
Black Bird, Volume 7
DMZ Vol. 9: M.I.A.
Batman: The Return of Bruce Wayne
graphic novels & comics
more new releases by genre »

POPULAR NEW RELEASES

Angelfire (Angelfire, #1) Darkest Mercy (Wicked Lovely, #5) Delirium (Delirium, #1) The Iron Witch (The Iron Witch, #1) Desires of the Dead (The Body Finder, #2) This Side of the Grave (Night Huntress, #5) Angel (Maximum Ride, #7) A Touch Mortal Cloaked Pale Demon (Rachel Morgan/The Hollows, #9)
more new releases »

To edit your favorite genres, please click here.
To unsubscribe from the New Releases email, please click here.