How to fetch tweets if it has media only?

theasteve

Feb 8, 2018, 3:37:50 PM2/8/18
to Twitter Ruby Gem
I want to fetch all the photos in a tweet based on a hashtag within the last month. I am currently getting a Twitter Results object with tweets without media or without this hashtag? is there is a way to filter based on that it has media and a hashtag?

Here is the following querying I'm using. Any help will be highly appreciated

client.search("#bestfriends", { tweet_mode: "extended", include_entities: true, fromDate:"201801071200",toDate:"201802071200", entities: true })