Hello everyone i am new to gsoc !!

Sharad Gupta

Feb 26, 2015, 11:24:44 AM2/26/15
to twitte...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
This is sharad gupta from IIIT-Hyderabad pursuing my majors in Computer Science. I want to contribute to twitter as a gsoc project . Please help me out how to get started.

Chris Aniszczyk

Feb 26, 2015, 11:26:47 AM2/26/15
to twitte...@googlegroups.com
We're still in the process of finalizing our project ideas/mentors on the wiki:

If you check back early next week, we should be all done and you can start reaching out to the interesting projects

On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 10:24 AM, Sharad Gupta <shara...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,
This is sharad gupta from IIIT-Hyderabad pursuing my majors in Computer Science. I want to contribute to twitter as a gsoc project . Please help me out how to get started.

Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk | Open Source | Twitter, Inc.
@cra | +1 512 961 6719