Google summer of code

Seif El Din Mostafa

Mar 16, 2015, 6:45:22 PM3/16/15
to twitte...@googlegroups.com
Hii there ,
I'm one of the students who want to go into one of twitter's projects on Google summer of code and wish i enter one of them ,, i just want to know how to register and filling the application etc..
Cheers .. :)

Di Xu

Mar 16, 2015, 8:02:34 PM3/16/15
to twitte...@googlegroups.com
it seems to me that twitter didn't get in GSoC this year.

Chris Aniszczyk

Mar 17, 2015, 10:40:51 AM3/17/15
to twitte...@googlegroups.com
Yes, we weren't accepted into GSOC like some other organizations, Linux Foundation / Mozilla as an example:

We are however participating in Outreachy this year:

We are working to create a program on our own to make sure we don't depend on GSOC in the future. As always, outside of GSOC, we are always open to people contributing to our open source projects.

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 5:02 PM, Di Xu <xud...@gmail.com> wrote:
it seems to me that twitter didn't get in GSoC this year.

Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk | Open Source | Twitter, Inc.
@cra | +1 512 961 6719