GSOC'15

Aman Nigam

Feb 28, 2015, 2:19:49 PM2/28/15
to twitte...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

I saw GSOC'15 ideas on twitter's github page. I liked one of the idea "Android Testsuit" and want to contribute. I got the mentor's twitter handle name. So how would I reach to him for further discussion ?

Chris Aniszczyk

Mar 1, 2015, 4:57:56 AM3/1/15
to twitte...@googlegroups.com
We are still finalizing the Netty project ideas, give us a few more days to do so.

To reach the Netty mentor, email Norman:
Norman Maurer <norman...@googlemail.com>

On Sat, Feb 28, 2015 at 1:19 PM, Aman Nigam <amanni...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello everyone,

I saw GSOC'15 ideas on twitter's github page. I liked one of the idea "Android Testsuit" and want to contribute. I got the mentor's twitter handle name. So how would I reach to him for further discussion ?

Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk | Open Source | Twitter, Inc.
@cra | +1 512 961 6719

Aman Nigam

Mar 1, 2015, 5:20:22 AM3/1/15
to twitte...@googlegroups.com
I contacted Trustin lee, as his name was mentioned there. I contacted him on twitter but didn't get any reply from him! Thanks for the mentor info!