Cassovary - final report

Szymon Matejczyk

Aug 25, 2014, 3:36:00 PM8/25/14
to twitte...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

sorry for the late report. I was hoping to finish my NER based on Wikipedia graph, but it still needs some improvements.

So here is, what I've done so far:
  1. Performance benchmarking subproject (extended through whole project).
  2. Approximate algorithm for triangle counting for big graphs (https://github.com/twitter/cassovary/pull/62)
  3. Various improvements in random graph generation.
  4. Improved reading graph to non-blicking (https://github.com/twitter/cassovary/pull/72)
  5. Rebuild Traversers feature (https://github.com/twitter/cassovary/pull/74)
  6. Developed from scratch Wikipedia dumps parser (https://github.com/twitter/cassovary/pull/77) that enables to read and analyze Wikipedia graph in Cassovary.
  7. Various minor improvements and fixes.
Hope you have so much fun working on your projects and learned as much as I did.

Cheers,
Szymon Matejczyk

Chris Aniszczyk

Aug 25, 2014, 3:39:55 PM8/25/14
to twitte...@googlegroups.com
Thanks so much for the final report!

We posted our blog today about our projects:

Thank you for taking the time to participate and hope you learned something along the way :)

Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk | Open Source | Twitter, Inc.
@cra | +1 512 961 6719