GSOC 2015 project idea

Anish Shah

Feb 20, 2015, 3:41:40 AM2/20/15
to twitte...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

I want to participate in GSOC 2015. I've contributed to cassovary project. This year, cassovary is not in the project ideas for GSOC 2015. But, I have a good project idea for cassovary. Can I apply using that idea for cassovary? Do I have to discuss that idea with twitter mentors?

Thanks,
Anish Shah

Chris Aniszczyk

Feb 20, 2015, 11:26:50 AM2/20/15
to twitte...@googlegroups.com
You can reach out to the cassovary project and ask them if they are interested in participating again in GSOC 2015.

Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk | Open Source | Twitter, Inc.
@cra | +1 512 961 6719