[OPW] Mesos Slave Unregistration support - Final report

Alexandra Sava

Aug 27, 2014, 8:35:41 AM8/27/14
to twitte...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

This is the final update on my OPW project.
On the last two weeks I finished the design document for the maintenance primitives. Here's the final version of it. Ben has already shared it with the community and people started to give feedback :-).
I've also worked on a small issue which got committed.

I wrote a wrap-up blog post about my work on the project and all the things I have learned. It's a bit long but it covers all the aspects.

Thanks for everything guys, to me it was an awesome experience and I'm so proud I had the opportunity to contribute to open source.

If you have any questions related to anything, please ask.

Alexandra

Chris Aniszczyk

Aug 27, 2014, 10:05:05 AM8/27/14
to twitte...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much for the report and the work over the summer.

Please reach out to me if you need anything in the future.

Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk | Open Source | Twitter, Inc.
@cra | +1 512 961 6719