New to the community

Manav Mittal

Jan 25, 2015, 4:55:47 AM1/25/15
to twitte...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,

I am Manav Mittal ,B.E. third year student from Sardar Patel Institute Of Technology, Mumbai. I wish to volunteer for the development of this Organization.
I am a skillful programmer , having experience with Java, JavaScript, Xml .I already have 2 android apps published on the PlayStore.
 Can someone please help me,so that i can start solving bugs, and contribute further to this organization.

Thanks in advance!

Chris Aniszczyk

Jan 26, 2015, 9:47:39 AM1/26/15
to twitte...@googlegroups.com
The best advice I can give you is to look at some of our older GSOC projects here:

And find a open source project you like and ask on their mailing list or twitter account if they have one. Each project is run a bit differently so my advise is to simply find a project on github.com/twitter you like and ask.

Good luck!

Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk | Open Source | Twitter, Inc.
@cra | +1 512 961 6719