Hi, i am new here. I would like to contribute.

Mayank Karna

Jan 16, 2015, 1:17:34 AM1/16/15
to twitte...@googlegroups.com
Hi, i am new here. I would like to contribute. Knowing  that gsoc is all about contributing to open source software make me excited.
I know j2ee latest versions 1.7 and 1.8 as well as android programming .I also know c++11,c and its other versions. Please guide me how to proceed.

Chris Aniszczyk

Jan 16, 2015, 9:33:21 AM1/16/15
to twitte...@googlegroups.com
We haven't organized our project ideas for 2015 yet, but they will be here on this wiki:

We plan on having ideas up there buy the end of Feb.

For now, I recommend looking at what we did in 2014 if you want to have an idea of what projects are picked:

Sorry I don't have anything better for you at the moment!

On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 12:17 AM, Mayank Karna <mayan...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, i am new here. I would like to contribute. Knowing  that gsoc is all about contributing to open source software make me excited.
I know j2ee latest versions 1.7 and 1.8 as well as android programming .I also know c++11,c and its other versions. Please guide me how to proceed.

Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk | Open Source | Twitter, Inc.
@cra | +1 512 961 6719