Gsoc 2015

prafful minajigi

Oct 9, 2014, 9:46:26 AM10/9/14
to twitte...@googlegroups.com
Hi.! I am really interested in working under this firm for Gsoc 2015.! It would be helpful if anyone could help me in getting started . :)

Szymon Matejczyk

Oct 12, 2014, 4:50:20 AM10/12/14
to twitte...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

just start contributing. In many OS projects there are some simple issues for beginners. Then, move to some more advanced tasks. You will check if the project fits your skills and interests and you will definitely be noticed by library developers.

If you are interested in Cassovary (library I worked for), you can start with:
and then move to:

If you have more questions, feel free to ask under the issues.

Cheers,
Szymon

On 9 October 2014 15:46, prafful minajigi <upra...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi.! I am really interested in working under this firm for Gsoc 2015.! It would be helpful if anyone could help me in getting started . :)

Chris Aniszczyk

Oct 12, 2014, 7:08:56 PM10/12/14
to twitte...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I missed your original email. We haven't started planning for GSOC 2015 yet but I have stubbed out the wiki here:

I highly recommend you look at the projects that we participated in 2014 to have an idea of what we may do for 2015:
--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk | Open Source | Twitter, Inc.
@cra | +1 512 961 6719