GSOC 2015 : Contributing to Aurora

Elita Lobo

Feb 7, 2015, 4:42:11 AM2/7/15
to twitte...@googlegroups.com
hello all,

I am a 3rd year student of NIT Durgapur as well as a web developer intern at HackerEarth. I have worked on several python projects as well as built a few python apps myself which can be found on my github. (github handle- elitalobo) I have also worked on a Revamping the User Interface of Gnome Calculator and adding History View which was my last year's GSOC project.

This year I am looking forward to contributing  to existing twitter projects or building a building a new twitter project. I am interested in  working on improving CLI in Aurora and Aurora Analytics. Kindly let me know if there are any bugs to be fixed or any small feature that needs to be added to Aurora that would help me get started.

Also I have my own project idea which I would like to put forward. I would like to write a javascript plugin which would create an image collage of tweeted images for a given set of hashtags and image count and which would also include custom visualizations. Kindly let me know if this would make a good project idea for gsoc.

Thanking you.

Yours Sincerely,
Elita Lobo