Contributing to Finatra

Sahil Shekhawat

Dec 17, 2014, 5:33:49 AM12/17/14
to twitte...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone!

I am interested in developing Finatra, but couldn't find any wiki or a separate mailing list, thus, I am posting it here. I want to participate in GSoC but its not just about GSoC, I really want to learn and have experience in developing a Web Framework. I have Rails background and have also worked on Java (Android). So, I am really looking forward to contribute and have fun.
Can anyone help me getting started? and is there anything else I should know about?

Sahil Shekhawat

Chris Aniszczyk

Dec 17, 2014, 10:00:54 AM12/17/14
to twitte...@googlegroups.com
It's still early for GSOC but Finatra has a mailing list here:

There's a Finatra getting started guide here:

Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk | Open Source | Twitter, Inc.
@cra | +1 512 961 6719