GSoC 2015 - Android project.

Ronny Yabar Aizcorbe

Jan 14, 2015, 6:36:24 PM1/14/15
to twitte...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I'm an Android developer and would like to participate with Twitter OSS in this GSoC 2015.

Could be a little bit early, but I'd like to start working on my application.

Are there any Open Source projects related to Android for this year? I was looking for them, without luck.

Thanks

Ronny

Chris Aniszczyk

Jan 15, 2015, 10:09:57 AM1/15/15
to twitte...@googlegroups.com
Hey, thanks for reaching out, we haven't started planning our 2015 projects yet:

Last year we had a project focused on adding Android support to the Pants build system:

I imagine us having an Android related projects in 2015 too, just not sure yet :)

Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk | Open Source | Twitter, Inc.
@cra | +1 512 961 6719

Ronny Yabar Aizcorbe

Jan 15, 2015, 10:47:45 AM1/15/15
to twitte...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Chris.

Btw, which open source Android libraries are being used in the Twitter Android app?

It's possible to share this please?

Cheers

Ronny

Mateo Rodriguez

Jan 15, 2015, 10:56:26 AM1/15/15
to twitte...@googlegroups.com
You can see the names of the OSS license holders by going to the Twitter app and looking in Settings/Legal.