Re: Reviewing proposition for Scala Team

Message has been deleted

Chris Aniszczyk

Mar 22, 2015, 5:24:41 PM3/22/15
to twitte...@googlegroups.com
I believe you emailed the wrong mailing list?

On Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 3:48 AM, adam kozuch <adam....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

Sorry if it is not right place for things like that. My name is Adam Kożuch and I am master degree student of IT in University of Gdansk(Poland). I prepared sketch of proposition  for GSOC 2015 for Scala Team and I would like to get some feedback. If you have some time I would be grateful for help. I would appreciate any kind of general advice.
Thank you very much for help,

Adam

Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk | Open Source | Twitter, Inc.
@cra | +1 512 961 6719