GSOC 2015 - Aurora

Milap Bhojak

Jan 29, 2015, 12:18:30 PM1/29/15
to twitte...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Milap here from India. I went to GSOC 2015[1] and I would like to work on Aurora project. I'm Student Ambassador at Google and I have been a contributor to VideoLAN and contributing to Python software foundation and OpenStack foundation. I've seen issue[2] but couldn't find proper info about it. Can someone guide me through this project?

Thanks,
Milap :)

Chris Aniszczyk

Jan 29, 2015, 12:21:55 PM1/29/15
to twitte...@googlegroups.com, Dave Lester
+DaveL

We're still early in coming up with project ideas for GSOC 2015, they will be here when we are ready:

You can reach out to the Aurora community here:

Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk | Open Source | Twitter, Inc.
@cra | +1 512 961 6719

Milap Bhojak

Jan 29, 2015, 12:25:07 PM1/29/15
to twitte...@googlegroups.com, Dave Lester
Hey,

Thanks a lot. :)

Thanks,
Milap Bhojak | Student Ambassador, Google | Google + |
 +91-9898855075