Standalone 1.5 ?

Plume

Feb 3, 2015, 5:04:01 PM2/3/15
to twitter...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Any reasons why http://flightjs.github.io/release/latest/flight.min.js still link to v1.4.0 ?

Thanks.

Tom Ashworth

Feb 4, 2015, 5:34:04 AM2/4/15
to Plume, twitter...@googlegroups.com
Hey!

I must have messed up the build during release — I'll re-upload now. Sorry about that!

Tom
--
Tom

Tom Ashworth

Feb 4, 2015, 5:49:25 AM2/4/15
to Plume, twitter...@googlegroups.com
Oh, actually I need to update the website. On it.
--
Tom

Tom Ashworth

Feb 4, 2015, 5:50:52 AM2/4/15
to Plume, twitter...@googlegroups.com
Done!
--
Tom

Plume

Feb 4, 2015, 8:43:28 AM2/4/15
to twitter...@googlegroups.com, plum...@gmail.com
Thank you Tom !
I was afraid the standalone version being abandoned with recents changes.
I really love the lightness of Flight along with its philosophy.
I hope the 2.x won't be significantly heavier ! I'm still doing with server rendering on my project.
I'm writing a lot of flight at the moment and wondering what would be the breaking changes you're talking about on the github readme.md ? (Any roadmap on the new one?)

Tom Ashworth

Feb 4, 2015, 11:06:43 AM2/4/15
to Plume, twitter...@googlegroups.com, Plume
No worries — it's definitely not abandoned!

2.0 is hopefully going to be lighter that 1.x — we're move some features to mixins and refactoring others.

You can see the roadmap right now in the issues on GitHub, but we'll revamp the readme soon detail what's going on (and how you can get involved if you want!)

--
Tom