per instance attributes

Jorge Sanchez

Dec 12, 2014, 5:55:51 PM12/12/14
to twitter...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have a component which I attach to the Grid images. When I do following it seems that the Photos is per component not per instance. How can I make that per instance ?

define(
        ['flight/lib/component'],
        function(defineComponent) {
            return defineComponent(uiGrid);
function uiGrid() {
  Photos = [];
  this.initial = function () {
       Photos.push('something');

  };
});

Thanks,

Jorge

Jorge Sanchez

Dec 12, 2014, 8:01:42 PM12/12/14
to twitter...@googlegroups.com
I also tried to put the array into the this.attributes of the component , unfortunately with the same results.

Thanks,

Jorge

Tom Ashworth

Dec 12, 2014, 8:47:58 PM12/12/14
to Jorge Sanchez, twitter...@googlegroups.com

Yeah, that's actually a very similar issue and something I'll write about.

Jorge Sanchez