since_id for direct_messages not in the spec

1 view

Fred Brunel

Jul 10, 2007, 1:37:42 AM7/10/07
to Twitter Development Talk
Hi,

I've learned from previous posts that the direct_message API support a
since_id parameters.

I've tested it and it works but it is not described in the spec as it
is for the public_timeline API.

Is it deprecated or unsupported (I'm currently using it) ?

Cameron Kaiser

Jul 10, 2007, 8:52:30 AM7/10/07
to twitter-deve...@googlegroups.com

I don't believe it is either one (I am also using it for experiments), just
undocumented.

Cameron Kaiser * Floodgap Systems * www.floodgap.com * cka...@floodgap.com
-- Any excuse will serve a tyrant. -- Aesop -----------------------------------

Fred Brunel

Jul 10, 2007, 2:59:50 PM7/10/07
to Twitter Development Talk
Good for me.

On Jul 10, 8:52 am, Cameron Kaiser <spec...@floodgap.com> wrote:
> > I've learned from previous posts that the direct_message API support a
> > since_id parameters.
>
> > I've tested it and it works but it is not described in the spec as it
> > is for the public_timeline API.
>
> > Is it deprecated or unsupported (I'm currently using it) ?
>
> I don't believe it is either one (I am also using it for experiments), just
> undocumented.
>
> --
> ------------------------------------ personal:http://www.cameronkaiser.com/--

> Cameron Kaiser * Floodgap Systems *www.floodgap.com* ckai...@floodgap.com

Alex Payne

Jul 10, 2007, 3:07:13 PM7/10/07
to twitter-deve...@googlegroups.com
Yup, this was working but undocumented. I've since updated the
documentation. since_id is available for both the standard
direct_messages method as well as the sent method.

--
Alex Payne
http://twitter.com/al3x