AuthSub authentication??

JoeC

Mar 27, 2008, 6:48:24 PM3/27/08
to Twitter Development Talk
The doc has stated for over a year that Twitter is working on Google
AuthSub or Flickr-style callback authentication for web applications.

One of the main complaints people have about using Twitter add-ons is
having to give the web app their password. So, adding such "password-
less" authentication would be a great addition to the Twitter API. Has
there been any movement toward getting this done? When can we expect
it?

Thanks,
Joe Cascio
Socialogic.org

Alex Payne

Mar 27, 2008, 6:53:16 PM3/27/08
to twitter-deve...@googlegroups.com
Now that the OAuth standard has been finalized, we're working on
supporting it as soon as possible.

--
Alex Payne
http://twitter.com/al3x

JoeC

Mar 27, 2008, 7:02:04 PM3/27/08
to Twitter Development Talk
Sounds great!! I'm ready to roll it into my app as soon as it's ready.

JoeC