How do you get one to follow you?

ClaudiaMacCloud

Sep 28, 2008, 2:23:46 PM9/28/08
to Twitter Development Talk
I am interested in finding twitters to follow me.. Is there away that
you request one to follow you or do you just follow them and hope they
follow you ?

Alex Payne

Sep 30, 2008, 12:46:13 PM9/30/08
to twitter-deve...@googlegroups.com
The latter: send requests and hope people follow you back. Twitter
doesn't encourage mutual "friendship" as much as some other social
networks. It's okay to follow and unfollow people as adjust the
amount of tweets per day that you're comfortable with receiving.

For questions like this that don't directly pertain to developing
Twitter applications, please see our support site:
http://help.twitter.com/

--
Alex Payne - API Lead, Twitter, Inc.
http://twitter.com/al3x