Questions on User.search

Yogesh

May 3, 2011, 4:51:42 AM5/3/11
to Twitter Anywhere Development
Hello,

First of all thanks for awesome @anywhere library. I have just started
to use it and it's great.

I am trying to search twitter for users by their full name (first name
+ last name.) . It returns me 20 results as expected.

When I append '&page=2' to finduser variable below, I get empty
response.

twttr.anywhere(function (T){
T.User.search(finduser).each(function(user){
// work on results
});
});

I have 3 questions:
1. How do I know upfront how many results matched my query?
2. How to enable pagination?
3. How to attach a function that can show a loader gif till the ajax
request-response is complete?

Any suggestions/hints are appreciated.

Thanks,
Yogesh

Matt Harris

May 11, 2011, 2:27:02 PM5/11/11
to twitter-de...@googlegroups.com
Hi Yogesh,

The JSAPI that you are using is considered part of the internals of @anywhere and isn't support by the Twitter team. Other developers may be able share their experiences using the library to help you test features but be aware any part of the API could change or stop working without notice.

Best,
@themattharris
Developer Advocate, Twitter
http://twitter.com/themattharris