Tweet Box in FireFox

Tatiana Ten

Jun 13, 2011, 9:33:11 AM6/13/11
to Twitter Anywhere Development
Hello,

I'm using the TwitterBox in my web application.
I've placed it inside a popup of the dojo dropdown component.

<code>
Feeder" style="position:absolute; z-index:999;"
onClick="showTweetBox();">
260px;z-index:999;" execute="" id="testTooltip">
</code>

The problem is that when I open the popup and click anywhere on the
twitterbox, the popup closes.
It only happens in FireFox (i'm using version 4.0.1).
It works perfectly in IE9 and Chrome.

I was trying to look for the similar issues on this website (http://
groups.google.com/group/twitter-dev-anywhere?hl=en), but couldn't find
anything.
Did you have this problem before?

Please, help.

Matt Harris

Jun 22, 2011, 4:20:35 PM6/22/11
to twitter-de...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tatiana,

When this happened before we published some suggestions on how to address the issue. Hopefully this post will help you solve the issue:

Best,
@themattharris
Developer Advocate, Twitter

--