Retrieve id of posted tweet

Klas

Jul 6, 2011, 5:02:43 PM7/6/11
to Twitter Anywhere Development
Is there a way to retrieve the id of the tweet submitted via a
tweetbox? The onTweet callback only exposes the tweet text but after
inspecting the json response I can see the tweet id is sent back when
posting to https://api.twitter.com/1/statuses/update.json

What object in @anywhere stores it and how can I access it?

Cheers
Klas

themattharris

Jul 12, 2011, 1:12:18 PM7/12/11
to Twitter Anywhere Development
Hi Klas,

The TweetBox doesn't provide a way to access this information. Instead
you may wish to use the Tweet Web Intent combined with Web Intents
Javascript Events.

You can find more information about both of these on our developer
resources site:
https://dev.twitter.com/docs/intents
and,
https://dev.twitter.com/docs/intents/events