showing @anywhere tweets on your website

bob wong

Mar 31, 2011, 12:26:46 AM3/31/11
to Twitter Anywhere Development
So I'm trying to create a website function: when someone uses the
@anywhere tweet box on my site, their tweet will show on my webpage.
Sort of like a forum post, and at that point people can either reply
or follow them. Has anyone ever seen this sort of function in action
or can point me to some code or app to get this rolling?

picture a craigslist post but through a @anywhere box. where the tweet
will immediately post below like an ad, chronologically.
ideas?
bawong...@gmail.com

Phil Johns

May 13, 2011, 5:53:33 AM5/13/11
to Twitter Anywhere Development
A simple solution, but what about creating a unique #hashtag for your
website that is automatically sent with every tweet from the tweetbox.

Then you can use the twitter widget to embed in your website and it
will show any tweets containing that tag...

Kind of like this? http://makesmyjobeasy.com

This help?