Version 1.2 released

Matt Harris

Feb 1, 2011, 12:24:26 AM2/1/11
to twitter-de...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

Today we released version 1.2 of @Anywhere.  This release updates @anywhere to support some fixes being made on the API.

IMPORTANT
Versions of @anywhere prior to 1.2 are not compatible with the changes being made to the API so if If you have version locked your implementation of @anywhere you need to make sure you upgrade to 1.2 now.

Those of you who are using version '1' will have been automatically updated and your sites will be using the new version already. For more information about @Anywhere version please see the documentation on our developer resources site:

Best,
@themattharris
Developer Advocate, Twitter
http://twitter.com/themattharris

Dusty

Feb 1, 2011, 6:01:04 PM2/1/11
to Twitter Anywhere Development
Are there change logs anywhere for the different @anywhere versions?

Matt Harris

Feb 1, 2011, 7:28:14 PM2/1/11
to twitter-de...@googlegroups.com
There isn't a collated changelog however the different releases have all been announced on this list.

I'll see about putting a changelog together though.

--
Twitter @Anywhere documentation and resources: http://dev.twitter.com/anywhere/begin
@anywhere updates via Twitter: http://twitter.com/anywhere

Abraham Williams

Feb 1, 2011, 7:58:07 PM2/1/11
to twitter-de...@googlegroups.com
Matt,

Could you see about getting the REST API changelog updated and moved to dev.twitter.com while you are at it?

Thnaks,
Abraham
Abraham Williams | Hacker Advocate | abrah.am
@abraham | github.com/abraham | blog.abrah.am

Matt Harris

Feb 1, 2011, 11:31:00 PM2/1/11
to twitter-de...@googlegroups.com