Maven Finagle Thrift Plugin in Cassie on OSX 10.8

Gary Malouf

Feb 13, 2013, 11:06:34 PM2/13/13
to twitter...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I forked Cassie and am working on getting it to play nicely with Scala 2.10.  Since the only way to build is via Maven, the maven-finagle-thrift-plugin is needed in order to generate the thrift messages.  Unfortunately, I have been unable to get it to run thus far.  As part of the 2.10 upgrade, I tried bumping the version to 0.0.9 as that was the latest available in the maven twitter repo but it does not seem to run prior to the compile phase.

Does anyone have any insight/advice on getting this to run in 2.10 world?