Twitter API Announcements to become read-only this Friday, August 12th

Jason Costa

Aug 10, 2011, 3:44:34 PM8/10/11
to Twitter API Announcements
Hi everyone,

With our move over to the new dev.twitter.com, we've shifted our
attention toward answering questions in the developer discussions
taking place at:

https://dev.twitter.com/discussions

If you have questions, please post them there and we'll continue to do
our best to answer them, and we hope the community will continue to
jump in and help there too.

In the meantime, we'll be closing the ability to post new threads in
the Google Groups starting this Friday, August 12th. We'll leave the
Groups open as read-only, so the archive of threads will remain
available.

Developing for Twitter is never a one-off event, and it's really
important that we continue to maintain a few channels for
disseminating critical announcements. If you're not already, please
start following along at:

1) Follow @twitterapi
- https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=twitterapi
2) Subscribe to email notifications for blog posts for announcements
- https://dev.twitter.com/blog/category/announcements (click
"Subscribe to category")
3) Subscribe to the RSS feed of the blog
- https://dev.twitter.com/blog/feed

Thanks,

--Jason