How to begin use of twister?

fansonn...@gmail.com

Nov 4, 2015, 11:04:01 AM11/4/15
to twister-users
http://software.opensuse.org/download.html?project=home%3Amiguelfreitas&package=twister

I've installed twister thanks to the instructions showing on the site above the link. I'm a new user to twister, though I find no way to use it but rather open twister and redirect me to a blank web page which location bar display the address http://127.0.0.1:28332/. Any reply is much appreciated.

Miguel Freitas

Nov 4, 2015, 5:46:17 PM11/4/15
to twiste...@googlegroups.com
Hi Fanson,

Do you see any "twister" or "twister control" icon inside menu Network / P2P applications group?

regards,

Miguel

On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 2:04 PM, <fansonn...@gmail.com> wrote:
http://software.opensuse.org/download.html?project=home%3Amiguelfreitas&package=twister

I've installed twister thanks to the instructions showing on the site above the link. I'm a new user to twister, though I find no way to use it but rather open twister and redirect me to a blank web page which location bar display the address http://127.0.0.1:28332/. Any reply is much appreciated.

fansonn...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2015, 6:55:06 AM11/6/15
to twister-users
Hi Miguel,

I can see 'twister control'. And then while I open the control panel, there's three operable items, which are 'Launch twister', ''Add startup script' and 'Remove startup script'. If I choose the first one, ' Launch twister', it as well pops up my default browser and redirect me to the localhost. I suppose there's some setting got wrong causing my problem.

Best regards.

Miguel Freitas於 2015年11月5日星期四 UTC+8上午6時46分17秒寫道: