Re: [twister-dev] Digest for twister-dev@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

Chris R

Oct 11, 2018, 4:33:55 PM10/11/18
to twist...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Thanks.  I'm still looking at the info above, but another question regarding this "new business model":  if you have (say) 1000 or 5000 users on a single node, what would the flood prevention measures look like?  e.g. if they all were posting nearly simultaneously from one IP wouldn't other nodes drop them temporarily?  I thought I read that somewhere, but haven't been able to locate it again.
Thanks!

On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 12:24 AM <twist...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
1776 <cr1...@gmail.com>: Oct 08 01:19PM -0700

Hi,
I am curious if there is a status update on the "i'm advancing in
implementing the twister crypto entirely into browser (javascript)" portion
yet.
Thanks

On Saturday, December 20, 2014 at 4:43:26 PM UTC-5, Miguel Freitas wrote:
Miguel Freitas <mfre...@gmail.com>: Oct 08 07:30PM -0300

> implementing the twister crypto entirely into browser (javascript)" portion
> yet.
> Thanks

The infrastructure is fully operational. This file does some (low level)
test vector on crypto routines:

https://github.com/miguelfreitas/twister-html/blob/master/twister-crypto-test.html

AFAIK the only client using these JS crypto is twister-react:

https://github.com/Tschaul/twister-react

regards,

Miguel