[The Twin Invasion] 1st Year Montage

Tracy

May 24, 2006, 9:23:55 AM5/24/06
to twinin...@googlegroups.com
Over the first year that Olivia and Eugene have been here with us, we have taken hundreds of pictures. I have the very best intentions of doing scrapbooks for each but haven't started the first page or even bought the necessary supplies! So, I thought I should do something useful with at least a fraction of our pictures and create a montage of their first year. Be sure to turn on your speakers and have about five minutes to spare! http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=2ae6d2c07d730bf8cde3b

--
Posted by Tracy to The Twin Invasion at 5/24/2006 09:02:00 AM